Thursday 31 October 2013

Squamish's Best


  A huge thank-you to all who voted for me in the Reader's Choice awards for Squamish.  Not gonna lie, it's pretty cool, although I have to admit I did email an editor and ask that next year they have a few more categories.  There are a lot of phenomenal photographers in Squamish & it would be wonderful to see categories for families, newborns, weddings, commercial, sports, landscape....etc, etc.  "Best Photographer" is a little broad, but hey for now I'll take it.

  So here's my little contest to say thanks for all of you who not only voted, but have actually come to see me and sent your friends & gone on to say all sorts of nice things about my work & have helped me build this little dream into a reality.

  TO BE ELIGIBLE YOU MUST HAVE HAD A SESSION WITH  GRINNING WEASEL IN THE PAST 3 YEARS.

  To enter:  Send your friends and family to my facebook page & have them enter your name under the status that is highlighted and pinned to the top of my page.  Having them comment on your page will not work as I cannot see these due to privacy settings, so therefore I cannot count them! 

   Each person may only make ONE nomination! If you make more than one they will all be discounted.

   1st PLACE PRIZE:   A $500 gift certificate for Grinning Weasel Photography.  Must be used for a session & to order prints or digital files from that session.  NO CASH VALUE.  NO REFUNDS ON ANY UNUSED PORTION.  NON-TRANSFERABLE. Certificate will be valid until December 31 2014.  Once the session is booked you must give minimum 7 days notice to re-schedule.  Maximum ONE re-scheduling date.  Does not include travel fees outside of the Squamish area.

   2nd PLACE PRIZE:  50 custom made, professionally printed Christmas Cards.  Value of over $120!  Can be used for other greeting cards, birth announcements.  Cannot be used towards other print options or digital files. NO CASH VALUE.  NON-TRANSFERABLE.  MUST be Grinning Weasel Photography images. Certificate will be valid until December 31 2014.
 
    THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM ASSOCIATED WITH THE CHIEF NEWSPAPER OR FACEBOOK.  IT IS SOLELY THAT OF GRINNING WEASEL PHOTOGRAPHY.
   
Contest ends November 15th 2013 5pm-Winner announced November 19th

  Thanks!  And good luck!!!

  -Cheryl Voigt

No comments:

Post a Comment