Thursday 24 October 2013

All That and Make it a Double: Squamish family Photography



              He ran around the corner and she didn't even flinch.  There were masses of people, hot drinks, heavy equipment and an abundance of children.  She calmly waited as he re-appeared.  How did she do it?  All three of them not only fully dressed, but wearing matching shoes.  I was in awe the first time we met and she was able to not only keep the eyes in the back of her head on both boys at once, but actually maintain a conversation while doing it. 




       Prior to having a child I used to think how grand it would be to have twins. To only have to be pregnant once.  Go through labor once.  Now if I could go back in time I would say to myself, "HA!"  I'd have never have kept it together like she does. 


Grinning Weasel is Cheryl Voigt, a Squamish based photographer specializing in maternity, newborn and family portraits.

Credit:  Red Carpet Ready by Christina for hair and make-up 

No comments:

Post a Comment