Wednesday 8 February 2012

Hey, thanks again.

The past year was fairly successful for me as a new and growing business and I really have YOU to thank.  Over the course of 2011 I tried many avenues of advertizing.  All of which have helped to some degree, but the majority of my business has come from referrals from you.  And I for one think that should be rewarded!!!  So in keeping with my theme of appreciation I've decided to introduce a Rewards Program!  


Here's how it works:  You refer a friend to Grinning Weasel, they tell me who sent them and they get an instant $20 discount on their session.  Once that session has taken place you, the referrer, receive a $25 credit towards a future shoot.  Yep, refer a handful of friends and you've got yourself a free shoot!  Hey, you've earned it!






Thanks again to all the folks who've given me kind words of encouragement and gave me that little push to really give this a go.  I'm absolutely LOVING it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment