Monday 11 June 2012

Caption Contest!

   While editing this shoot of these adorable twins I came across some that just had me howling with laughter.  The interaction between them was priceless!  Thought maybe it would be fun to do a caption contest of one of my favorites!

  Add a comment here on the blog for a funny caption & the best one will win a $150 gift certificate for a fall photo session!  Contest ends July 31 2012.  This contest is in no way affiliated with Facebook or it's associates.  Good luck!

7 comments:

  1. My head hurts, I need some baby Tylenol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Waa, where's my blue M&M's?!" "Amateurs"

    ReplyDelete
  3. There seems to be a technical issue, had a couple of complaints that people have been unable to comment here. Guess Facebook will just have to suck it up. I'll be keeping an eye on comments posted there. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Bubble take me away ......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do I need to put up with her for rest of my life?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You might laugh, but I feel some pain when this gets brought out at our future weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "OMG,I can't believe you fell for 'Peek-A-Boo' again."

    ReplyDelete