Monday 30 December 2013

Squamish/Whistler Newborn Photographer: Last post of the year!


   After a lot of maternity sessions through the fall all the babies are starting to roll in!  I had so much fun with this sweet girl and loved having a chance to catch up with her parents after their maternity session earlier this year.  (Click the link to view it, one of my all time favorites!) 

To answer a commonly asked question:  Yes, the peeling skin on newborn's hands and feet can be removed through editing.  Generally I prefer to leave it as it shows their newness, which to me is the whole point of newborn photography.  They change immensely from when they're first born, these moments are fleeting and over time, and of course tremendous sleep deprivation, all those details are soon forgotten.  
 

It has been an amazing year & I feel very fortunate to have met so many wonderful 
people and have had the honor of capturing sucha precious time in their lives.
Thank you, thank you.  I cannot wait to see what 2014 has in store! 

  Happy New Year!  Wishing you all much love, happiness and health!

No comments:

Post a Comment