Wednesday 25 September 2013

Three is the Magic Number

   You know how it is.... you're driving home one day and a random person you haven't thought of in a while pops into your head then within a day you run into that person.   Happens, right? 

    Well not too long ago I was driving home & this family popped into my head.  I had done family photos for them in the fall for the past two years & I got to hoping that I'd hear from them again this year.  Of course only to find out there was already a message in my inbox.  Yay!  I love those guys! 

     The session was booked well in advance and again a couple weeks before the session Emily popped into my head, only this time she was pregnant.  Well, sure enough in our next correspondence I came to find out she's 20 weeks along!  I was thrilled to find out that for our third year together they were expecting baby number 3! 

    It was wonderful this year to arrive at the session and have their girls remember me from previous years and immediately start hamming it up!  These two encompass everything that sisters should be, their bond is obvious not to mention adorable!  Getting to watch these families grow is really the best part of this job! 






Grinning Weasel is Cheryl Voigt.  A Squamish based photographer specializing in maternity, newborn & family portraits.  

No comments:

Post a Comment