Monday 5 March 2012

Bumpin'

  Next to the spectacular scenery of Squamish pregnant women have got to be the next greatest thing of beauty that we have here in abundance.  So how lucky am I that I get to photograph them both together?

  I'm not sure I really grasped the beauty of pregnancy until I got to experience it myself.  And let's be honest, I had grand delusions that I'd look even remotely as perfectly bumpin' in all the right spots like Tina here.  Instead I rapidly morphed into some sort of over-inflated water balloon.  But in spite of having to buy shoes one and a half sizes too big so they'd fit around my ankles the beauty of the experience is still the same & I look back on photos of my pregnant self to see someone who was so overwhelmingly happy and excited about life that the beauty of it is stunning....ok, maybe once I get past the shock and awe that my body could even expand to that state and still return somewhat back to normal.  I'm so glad I have those photos.

   On to Tina!  .....so who says you can't plan an outdoor shoot in February?!  It was a little chilly, but Tina braved the elements and was stunning to say the least.  And might I add agile?  She still had no problem jumping the fence at the golf course to snap a few on the other side!  Again, I'm envious.  Tina, you're absolutely lovely & I had such a great time doing these photos for you.  Congratulations, I can't wait to meet your new little girl!



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment