Wednesday 21 December 2011

My BIG Sister

  This is my not so big, big sister & her family.  When I asked her what she wanted for Christmas she suggested I do a family shoot for her seeing as it was something she'd never done before.  Her husband (yes, the guy in the shorts.  He's from Ontario, need I say more?) had a hard time grasping what family photos are supposed to look like outside of the Sears Portrait Studio, but ended up being awesome, climbing trees for me and all!  


I've always felt blessed with my amazing family, but as far as big sisters go, she's the best by far.  We had a great time down at Deer Lake in Burnaby and I'm still pretty stunned how grown up my nephew looks in all these, gum chewing, funny faces and all!  (OK, I edited those ones out :) 
Here  ya go Lynda.  Hope you love them just about as much as I love you guys!  xo


No comments:

Post a Comment